Monday, October 6, 2008

Couldn't be more Proud!

My brothers Chris and Logan

Chris and my Mom

My Mom and Logan

I just wanted to take a few minutes to tell my brothers how proud I am of them.
My brother Chris graduated from a Police Academy in North Carolina a few months ago, and got his first job as a police officer! He is loving it, and I am so proud of him for following him his dream!

My brother Logan is in the US Army with the infantry. He just recently got stationed in Baghdad. I want him also to know how proud I am that he is over in Iraq serving our country.

I miss you both so much, and wish that I could see you more often. I love you!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Thanks for the update on Chris and Logan. I always did love a man in a uniform. I'm glad to hear they are doing so well and you pulled through all the university drama and the hurricane. Give your girls hugs from us!