Monday, November 3, 2008

My first Tag . . . Thank's Celeste

I've been tagged by Celeste:

8 fav. TV shows:
*The Unit
*Prison Break
*Grey's Anatomy
*Brothers and Sisters
*Ugly Betty
*Heroes
*24
*The Office

(These are links to the previous episodes)

8 things I love to eat:
*Chips and Salsa (especially Pico de Gallo)
*Tomatoes
*Shepherd's pie
*Cereal (The really sugary ones they make for kids, lol)
*Oreo's
*Deep Fried Turkey (That makes me miss Thanksgiving with my family)
*Caesar Salad
*Breadsticks from Little Caesars

8 Things I did today:
*Went to the Chiropractor
*Cleaned the house
*Checked email/blogs
*Unpacked some more
*Talked to my sister on the phone
*Looked up where to vote at
*Took out the trash
*Took a shower

(Ya, Ya . . . not much, but hey, it's only noon.)

8 things I am looking forward to:
*Taking a nap later
*Visiting NC (Hopefully) after Christmas and staying at the beach
*Logan comming home from Iraq safe (not for a long while)
*Chris and Heather's wedding
*Finishing my Medical Transcriptioning course
*Getting the girls Halloween Pictures back (SO CUTE!!)
*Our five year anniversary (in January)
*Moving out of this apartment (I know, we just moved in, lol)

8 Things I love about FALL:
*The temperature is pleasant, instead of scorching hot.
*Halloween
*The leaves turning colors
*Not having to do my own yard work and rake up leaves all day, lol
*You can do more outdoor stuff... since the weather is just getting cool
*Thanksgiving
*Relaxation (for some reason Fall seems more relaxing then the other holidays, like the calm down period of the year)
*I can't think of anything else, it's actually one of my least favorite times of year.

8 Things I WISH for:
*For Kate to be old enough and ready enough to be potty trained.
*For Kate to quit screaming and learn to Talk
*To buy a house
*A cool vacation for our Anniversary (anyone have any fun yet not too expensive ideas)
*A maid....(I'm with Celeste on this one)
*To move to NC when Dan is done with school
*For my brother to be safe in Iraq
*That I didn't care what people thought of me

I now tag: Mel, Chelsea, Katie, Shannon, Marci, Eliza, Amy, Kim, Melissa

No comments: