Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween Fun!







After a long day of making antennas and trying to decorate a cake, all while trying to keep my kids from destroying the house made for quite the day. The cake didn't end up quite like I wanted, seeing that it is pretty hard to decorate a cake with cream cheese frosting, but I finally got it done. Of course, right as I finished Kate had to run up and stick her fingers in it. Then we finally got in the car, just to have Sarah kick the cake. Oh well, it still tasted good. The girls got a lot of candy at the Trunk or Treat, and had quite a bit of fun. Kate was so tired that she fell asleep on the way to Dan's parents house, but Sarah was still awake, so we thought that we would take her Trick or Treating a little bit. She loved it. While we were out we ran into one of her friends, so we finished going around the neighborhood with them. She keeps reminding me, "Remember mom, I went trick or treating with Jasmin", her friend was dressed up as Jasmin. Her bag was so heavy by the time she was done that I had to carry it for her. After she was done she went to her friends for a late night of watching the new TinkerBell Movie. She loved it, but was sooooo tired by the time she came home, around 11 PM! I know what a late night for a 2 1/2 year old. All in all my little lady bug and bumble bee had a great Halloween!

5 comments:

celeste said...

those costumes are sooooo cute! LOVE THEM!

Your little girls are getting so big!

Your cake turned out really good!!!!!!! really it did.

Chelsea said...

Those are the cutest costumes for little girls! You are always creative. You sound busy and somehow hanging in there. It's good to read what is happening in your life and that things continue to work out, right?

Anonymous said...

They were adorable, of course. I was so sad I wasn't able to see them that night! But it sounds like they had a great time.

Natalia said...

love the pumpkin cake!

Kiera said...

Hey, I found you through Celeste! Your girls are so cute! They are a perfect mix of you and your hubby! I love the costumes! What have you been up to? Where do you live now?