Friday, January 16, 2009

5 Years Ago . . .

It is hard to believe that it was five years ago that Dan and I were married; it seems as if it was only yesterday. It is such a great feeling to know that I have found someone to share everyday of the rest of my life with. He always knows just what to say or do to make me smile or laugh. When I have a bad day he comes home and gives me a hug and I feel like nothing else matters. All of my stress just disappears. I love to sit and watch him play with our two beautiful girls, and see the love that they have for their daddy. He is so patient, loving, and intelligent and I feel so blessed to not only be with him in this life, but for eternity.

Here are some of our Engagement and Wedding Day pictures.

Dan . . . I LOVE YOU, Happy Anniversary!!




Click on the photos to enlarge them.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Happy anniversary, Beck! You are so beautiful; it was great to see pictures of your wedding day. Seriously gorgeous. I'm so glad that you are happy and doing so well. Thanks for sharing!

celeste said...

Happy anniversary !!! I don't think I've ever really seen pictures of your wedding, so it was great that you posted them!

If you want me to make you a headband with a loop so you can wear different flowers on them let me know I can do some for ya.

Michelle Cox said...

Happy Anniversary! I love all the photos you posted! "And many more...!" :)